Le Petit Bar has been purpose built as a mobile bar and comes equipped with three sinks, two ice wells, two wine fridges, a bar fridge, stainless steel benches and a hot water system.
- Le Petit Bar
- Bump in at least one hour prior to service
- Bump out
- All glassware
- Ice buckets and ice
- 2 x RSA trained staff
- Hydration station
- Le Petit Bar’s classic styling
You name it; we can serve it (as long as it’s legal). This includes bottled beer, cider, wines (including sparkling), Champagne (the real thing – we’re obsessed with it), cocktails, spirits, mocktails and other non-alcoholic drinks.
We can serve two cocktails, selected by you from our cocktail menu. Where cocktails are included in the service, an extra staff member is required.
Let us know what you want. We’re organising this service now.
Yes we can! What really sets Le Petit Bar apart is the fact that our sister business, Champagne FX, holds a Packaged Liquor Licence. This means you have more choices:
- We supply the drinks to you through our competitively priced drinks packages. We bring them chilled and ready to serve to your venue. You don’t have to do anything except choose from our extensive beverage list;
- You source and order your drinks from your preferred supplier and we will collect and chill them for you (this service does incur a cost);
- You source your drinks yourself, purchase and collect them, and have them chilled for when we arrive onsite.
We generally serve direct from Le Petit Bar. It gives your guests a chance to stretch their legs and mix with each other. Table service can be arranged – but it will incur extra cost and staff.
This varies depending on the length of your serving time, number of guests and what drinks you will be serving. We will discuss this with you and provide you with a suggested estimate.
We’d love to go to Paris, but it’s a little out of our way! However, Le Petit Bar will happily travel to almost any location in NSW. Included in all our packages is travel within a 50km radius of Berry. Beyond that incurs a travel cost of $2.00 per kilometre as measured by Google Maps.
Mais oui, bien sûr! Yes, of course! We have Comprehensive Caravan Insurance and $20,000,000 Public Liability.
Yes, indeed. All of our team have current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) qualifications and hospitality experience. They are also charming, witty, service orientated, and completely awesome.
Our packages are based on numbers of up to 100 guests. For more than 100 we will charge $50.00 per hour for extra bar staff and $2.00 per person for extra glassware.
The process is straightforward: To secure a booking, a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required. The remaining balance is required 14 days prior to your event.
To book Le Petit Bar for your event:
- Go to our contact page and get in touch via email, phone or through our online form. Tell us about your event including the venue, date, number of guests and the package and extras you are interested in.
- We will then contact you to discuss any details and send you a no obligation free quote.
- Once details have been agreed and if you wish to proceed with your booking, we will forward you an invoice for the deposit.
- We will keep in touch with you to ensure all the logistics for your event are progressing. Then, it’s a countdown to your fabulous event!
Yes we do. We can connect to your power via our extension leads. If we’re in the middle of a paddock with no power you will need to provide, or cover the cost of hiring, a generator.
Every event is tailored to the client’s specific needs so one price does not fit all. To obtain a rough estimate for your event please fill out the form on the contact page or email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we cannot guarantee your booking date until we receive your deposit.
Yes, unfortunately we do. Once the booking is confirmed and the 50% deposit paid, the date is yours exclusively and we will decline any further enquiry.
In the event of cancellation:
- Within 30 days of the booked event, you will be liable for a further 25% of the booking fee.
- Within 14 days of the booked event, you will be liable for the full booking fee.
Sadly, no one can control the weather. Le Petit Bar does not provide refunds in the case of bad weather. In the event of rain, it is your responsibility to make alternate arrangements and advise us at least 48 hours prior to the event.
If it’s not covered here just ask. We love to chat and are here to help.